Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for Breakfast in Dublin?

• 18-08-2008 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Stuff like French toast, pancakes, breakfast burritos etc?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Elephant and Castle was open for breakfast for awhile there. I used to pop in at about 9 and get pancakes.

Haven't worked in that part of town in awhile though so I can't tell you if they still do it or not.

Very tasty though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Is it good sized servings? Just back from US and I'm now used to 'half-stacks' being epic in size.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,870 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Egg McMuffin ftw

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Let me know if you want this moved over to the Dublin forum estebancambias.

Oh yeah fire ahead, if you want like.

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Egg McMuffin ftw

Oh hell no....breakfast used to be good from there, but just doesn't do it for me.

Curly fries though and a double cheeseburger for 3 euro though..

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Oh yeah fire ahead, if you want like.

I really don't mind it staying here :)

You may get a better take-up on it there though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Elephant and Castle was open for breakfast for awhile there. I used to pop in at about 9 and get pancakes.

Haven't worked in that part of town in awhile though so I can't tell you if they still do it or not.

Very tasty though.

They still do it alright :http://www.elephantandcastle.ie/breakfast.htm

Brasserie Sixty 6 do a good brekkie too... I had a list I sent someone a while back, I'll dig it out.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Is it good sized servings? Just back from US and I'm now used to 'half-stacks' being epic in size.
    They had a pretty large diametre pancake, super fluffy and I remember being full after just the short stack (which is 2). Their hash browns were gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

If you like Eggs Benedict and that sort of thing, Odessa next to the RiRa entrance is lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

Cafe bar deli always does it for me... Grafton street, Georges st, Ranelagh or bray..

Advertisement