Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

football manager on the pc

Options
  • 18-08-2008 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

hey, a friend told me you can update older versions of football manager on the pc with new squads of the current season. does anyone know is this true or how i can do it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

FMSorted, previously CM sorted, is probably the one you are after. Google for more

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Probably worth waiting another 2 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

could never understand anyone playing these games, it's just a big number cruncher

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Yeah, it's probably worth waiting until after the current transfer window has closed. The problem is that it will often take a while after the close of the window to reflect any updates.

I haven't tried it myself, but I came across the below update after a quick search. You can download this update and later update it yourself using the database tool so to reflect all the move that have yet happened - all the Berbatov's etc.

http://tfms.wordpress.com/

::Edit::

As the last update was the 7 Aug 2008, I guess they are waiting till the window closes before the next one. I think is only for FM 2008, so you may want to try and do a search for any older versions. TBH, I don't think you will have a great deal of success as people will put their efforts into updating the latest version, FM2008.

Advertisement