Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Offers

Options
  • 18-08-2008 6:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

OMG! I am in actually shock (I'm literally shaking :D)
    I got 430 points in the LC and wanted to do Psychology anywhere. Once finding out my points I was devastated and knew I would only get Arts.
    But I was watching TV just now waiting for the 6am online offers, looked at the time, went online and checked to see how much I would of missed the lowest point psychology course by and........ I got Psychology Waterford! :D
    I don't care how much points I needed - be it 100 or the 430 LOL! All I know is I got something that I convinced myself I would of NEVER got :D:D:D:D:D

How about everyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

Congrats Mr. Blah!:D

I just accepted my 1st pref Civil Law in NUIG. Words(or Emoticons cannot describe my happiness :Dx1,000,000 comes somewhat close.

Here's to a great year.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mr. Blah

Needed 340. Arts was at 335!
    Expected it to be way higher based on all the other Psychology courses!
    (I know it's new and not accredited but the Psychology+Sociology in UL is also unaccredited and was at 495 last year :o Don't care! It's a better grounding at getting to be a psychologist than an Arts degree LOL!)

Feck the weather I'm walkin on sunshine!:p;):rolleyes::D
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Sparxx

Feels like christmas doesn't it!! got my 1st choice!! :D VisssComm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Eegah

Accepted my #1 choice of Film at IADT. Success!

• Advertisement

Eegah wrote: »
    Accepted my #1 choice of Film at IADT. Success!
    Thats Fantastic eegah! I'm jus t so happy for everyone right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Whimsical

Congratulations you college students :D I got my first choice..Trinity..geography and sociology :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Congrats everyone (I myself got my 1st choice) but I think this thread should be locked as it serves the exact same purpose as the other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Got choice number one Sustainable Energy Technology in CIT wuuuu

Advertisement