Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question asked!

Options
  • 18-08-2008 6:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I got my first tatoo about a month ago,it's an armband, now that it has healed i have noticed that some of the outlines are thicker in some places then others and blurry.The colour does not fill all the design in small places and goes out side the lines in others.One small part was missed alltogether.!Maybe nobody else would would notice but it really bugs me.!:mad:
    I had spent the last couple of months checking out the tatoo shops in town and this guy came highly recommended.
    Should i go back to the tatoo shop and tell them im not happy?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

The thicker + blurry outlines and them going outside the lines with bits sounds a little worrying but the gaps in the filling are not that unusual with tattoos (or is it extremely gappy?), if you go back and ask for a touch up most artists will do it for free within about a month or two of the original work. Obviously don't go in there angry and arguementitive, just calmly explain your issues with the work and ask if he can fix it.
    If you're not content to trust the lad to finish what he started then go see a different artist and explain to them what is wrong with the tattoo and what adjustments you'd like to have done, assuming they're up for trying to fix it you can arrange a booking.

Advertisement