Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 2 fall rate

Options
  • 18-08-2008 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if courses fall by much in Round 2? Does Arts even move?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

Steoob wrote: »
    Does anyone know if courses fall by much in Round 2? Does Arts even move?

it all depends on if the course is filled or not, i doubt if arts in ucc will move down or even be in the second round offers but you never know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i assume by youre signature that you aren't taking yours... 1 down, loads more to go lol

i assume by youre signature that you aren't taking yours... 1 down, loads more to go lol

oh ya ! :)
    but i'll still get offered it in the second round i guess:P:P
    sorry about that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

You can get last year's Irish Times supplement for second round offers by going to http://irishtimes.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx and scrolling down to "Second Round Offers (31 Aug 2007)" under "Supplements". It lists round 1 and 2 offers for last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

what does final and mid mean does anyone know? by that i mean the 2007 points data on the cao site above

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

what does final and mid mean does anyone know? by that i mean the 2007 points data on the cao site above

taking a guess i'd say mid means

say if the final points are 300 and the applicant with the highest points applying had 500 then the mid is 400

useless information if you ask me

or else it could be an average of all successful applicants. this might make more sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

I think mid is the median eg. If 99 people get into a course, the median is the 50th highest person's points.

Advertisement