Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mommy meet in Galway

Options
  • 18-08-2008 8:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Having met mommies from all over on this website i thought id put up this post to see if anyone wants to meet up in Galway. There is one mommy meeting happening on Wed 20th if anyone is interested. PM me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Eh why are you excluding Dads ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Eh why are you excluding Dads ?
    Sorry and dads too if they would like to come, i just assumed ... silly me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Looking forward to it lostinnappies:). Did we say a time?
    If any other mommies or daddies want to join us let us know and we'll tell you where and when. We'll be indoors... :D

littlebug wrote: »
    Looking forward to it lostinnappies:). Did we say a time?
    If any other mommies or daddies want to join us let us know and we'll tell you where and when. We'll be indoors... :D
    i

If we say 2pm is that ok?

Perfec t. See you then :)

• Advertisement

first Galway mommy meet was lots of fun. Planning another if anyone wants to join us.:)

Agreed it was fun though not long enough (mainly because I was late:o sorry).
    Looking forward to the next one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Dfens

Is there another mommy meet planned for either this or next week?

Dfens wrote: »
    Is there another mommy meet planned for either this or next week?
    Sorry ive been tied up this week:)

I was hoping next week we could arrage another mommy meet ....name a day that suits you best

Hi Dfens,

this week is crazy for me with visitors etc. My time gets a bit more limited next week with the eldest being back at school (and I live a fair bit out of Galway) but if the rest of you organise something to suit yourselves I'll see if I can come along too.

• Advertisement

Hi LostinNappies & Littlebug,

Probably Weds/Thurs next week would suit me the best (& current weather forecast suggests these might be dry days....:)) but I'm fairly flexible. Would any time be more suitable for either of you?

hey there,

Wed afternoon would suite me about 2/3pm if thats ok. I was thinking if its going to be dry we could meet in Salthill where there is a playground for the kiddies but also there is the prom next to it if any one feels like going for a walk .... trying to shed baby weight lol.

hi:),

The afternoon would be better for me too but 3 pm would be more realistic as dd only gets out of school at 2. Playground and prom walk sounds good.

Either day is fine.

littlebug wrote: »
    hi:),

The afternoon would be better for me too but 3 pm would be more realistic as dd only gets out of school at 2. Playground and prom walk sounds good.

Either day is fine.
    cool wed 3pm it is then if thats ok with all

Weds at 3pm it is, see you both then.

had to say had lots of fun:D kids loved playing in the playground in the rain. I wasnt so impressed with the weather though lol. Must next time find a place that has an out door area and an indoor area. lovely to meet up with you guys.

Advertisement