Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] CCP Strike Isk Seller Landlords..

Options
  • 18-08-2008 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

...wrecking for LoLcats damage.
    http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=849391

Personally I find this hilarious although Ketch was an old Tortuga buddy its still hilarious. Although I would hope they slapped the isk seller corp also. Lets hope this is a nice way to stop isk sellers gaining refuge via large alliances. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Never liked Daisho anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Zillah wrote: »
    Never liked Daisho anyway.

Well i'm hoping to see some other alliances get nabbed in this to tbh, I can name a few that harbour isk sellers. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Thank god we don't cos i'm one of the residency directors for IRON so i presume i woulda been ****ed too if we had isk farmers. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

http://www.scrapheap-challenge.com/viewtopic.php?t=19101&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Read the top of page 7..

Daisho are sueing CCP over this.. :pac: Dunno what the rest of you thought of that Ketch Khan.. but he always sounded like a tosser to me when I listened to him on TS.

In other news Jake Noble (gigantic caod forum fgt) got booted from BNC! Apparently Coranor got sick of that sandy vagina.. Heard a rumor Molle gave him a 2nd chance in TASOP.. before getting tired of his **** also.. And he escaped with his Ragnarok Titan to a corp in AAA

mamolian wrote: »
    Daisho are sueing CCP over this.. :pac: Dunno what the rest of you thought of that Ketch Khan.. but he always sounded like a tosser to me when I listened to him on TS.

You sure your not thinking of Darth? Ketch was ok on ts bar the "CARRIERS TO THE GATE!" every single ****ing fight. :pac:

• Advertisement

oh dear oh dear, it just took a turn for the worse, legal action eh. That's gonna crash and burn...

Maybe that's why Cor didn't answer me the other night when i asked him how does he kick people out of his corp as i had to do it and found it tough. Musta thought i was taking the piss over Jake. Still, Jake was a twat anyway, although BoB losing a titan is \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Statso wrote: »
    although BoB losing a titan is \o/

Lol something tells me we'll be ok minus 1 titan

Glippo wrote: »

Yeah I mean if you take all the time that BoB have had the cap yards up and building all the time that must be at least 6 or 7 extra titans which nobody has seen.

In other news, Eternity Inc. after 2 years is disbanding, which sucks. Mamolian looking for a home... :pac:

R0ot wrote: »
    Yeah I mean if you take all the time that BoB have had the cap yards up and building all the time that must be at least 6 or 7 extra titans which nobody has seen.

In other news, Eternity Inc. after 2 years is disbanding, which sucks. Mamolian looking for a home... :pac:

Minge....join nesw like the fag Tripline....sooner or later the entire irish community will be in that corp

Mamo already joined Pure. Where you going then root. I cant put a question mark there as my keyboard seems to be ****ed after i spilt a little water on it. Pressing the shift key either does nothing or turns the backlights on and off. :(

• Advertisement

Statso wrote: »
    Mamo already joined Pure. Where you going then root. I cant put a question mark there as my keyboard seems to be ****ed after i spilt a little water on it. Pressing the shift key either does nothing or turns the backlights on and off. :(

For the moment I shall be rejoining the alt corp for awhile, lack of time at is annoying me followed my a sinus illness atm. Probably launch myself back into the game in a few weeks time again. :D

You could always join the greatest alliance in game, who's unstoppable fleets shall rule the galaxy....................

I speak offcourse of Hydra

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

And he escaped with his Ragnarok Titan to a corp in AAA

Molle probably asked if he could borrow it. Id get running too.

As for suing....CCP own everything in the game. Its their property. CCP giveth, and CCP taketh away.

Dunno about that, eight man roaming gangs dont DD themselves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

I thought jake had an Avatar on AV?

Glippo wrote: »

So besides getting to make arrogant posts and fight in ****ty lag what is fun about being in bob?

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=849534&page=5

GM Guard
    Posted - 2008.08.21 16:55:00 - [137]

Hi everyone.

There has been a lot of speculation on this thread, some of it close to the truth, some of it not so.

I feel it is best at this point to clarify what happened, and why it happened, since the players involved have brought their version of events to the forum for public scrutiny.

The titan pilot had an alt on another account. That alt received 45 billion ISK - DIRECTLY - from many assorted ISK selling accounts. I am referring to those cut up streams of ISK donations, each totaling a few hundred million, with explanations that make very little sense. "Thx for your protection"..."Boy your ship"(sic)...etc.

All of this ISK was later transferred to the titan pilot directly by his alt and shortly thereafter the alt was deleted. The 45 billion ISK was used to fund the larger part of the titan that we later decided to remove from the game.

We discovered all of this during a routine investigation into an ISK selling operation that had been hacking accounts with key loggers and stealing ISK from players. We were not willing to overlook the fact that someone had just bought a Titan with ISK that came directly from account hacking ISK sellers. Blame us if you want.

Whether the ISK was "skimmed" off the top of some rent deal has yet to be proven and nothing we have seen so far points to that. We actually only heard that explanation after our lengthy talks with the titan pilot came to an end. He had every opportunity to explain the deal to us if indeed it is real, but chose not to for some reason. The explanations we got instead were insubstantial and not consistent with our logs.

Contrary to what has been stated on this thread, we did actually make some efforts to compensate other alliance members for their contributions to this project and as of now those efforts are still ongoing.

I can safely speak for every EVE GM when I say that none of us enjoys a mess like this one. We know that removing a titan, even one funded in this manner, causes distress for innocent alliance members, but the presence of ISK sellers causes such an amount of problems for our players that we have to take a firm stance.

The best way to avoid problems of this nature is to refrain from engaging in any sort of business with ISK sellers.

Best Regards,
    Lead GM Guard
    EVE Online Customer Support

Haaay.. Since Daisho bought that titan from Corbec of CONIN.. wonder if he got banned to :p

Free Monkeyking1.

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Free Monkeyking1.

He was unbanned yesterday. :D

Advertisement