Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfering

• 18-08-2008 8:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

My Little brother just accepted his offer of Food/Pharmaceutical Technology but he wants to transfer to Bioscience(the course I do).
    Are transfers ok within science since the first year seems to be common.
    Is it frowned upon or accepted?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

My Little brother just accepted his offer of Food/Pharmaceutical Technology but he wants to transfer to Bioscience(the course I do).
    Are transfers ok within science since the first year seems to be common.
    Is it frowned upon or accepted?

You normally get away with it - I know a good few people who have been able to get transfers for no real reason in UCC. Depends on the college a bit maybe..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

keane2097 wrote: »
    You normally get away with it - I know a good few people who have been able to get transfers for no real reason in UCC. Depends on the college a bit maybe..

Thanks just hoping someone from DIT has done it or knows someone who has done it

Advertisement