Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes airer, where?

Options
  • 18-08-2008 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Well winters here already it seems and my place is far too small to have a normal size clothes horse up and the vertical ones I've seen around aint the best, but I saw this: http://www.choiceful.com/ebay/ebayimage/44131.jpg on Ebay and it'd fit nicely away in my shower cubicle so wouldn't be getting in the way. Has anyone seen the same as the above around anywhere in Dublin? I don't want to be going around for hours looking for a clothes airer so any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

you can get airers that attach to your ceiling and are raised and lowered using pulleys.

"Howards storage world" in Carrickmines has a good selection (though I don't know if they have the ceiling type).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

thanks, will pop in when I'm passing :)

Advertisement