Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vacuflo - hide hose system

• 18-08-2008 10:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

hi all,
    just wondering if any body has had any experience with the vacuflo - hide hose system i.e. where the hose retracts into the wall.
    I am considering it but I'm a little afraid as its quite expensive - €2700.
    The main disadvantage of the regular system is the storage of the large hoses. This seems to solve that problem.
    I need to make my mind up very soon, so grateful if anybody could give me feedback on this system.
    thanks a mill
    S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭DA-LAD

Did ya ever hear of a hot press. The hoses are not that big. Waste of money if ya ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Jorus

We decided to go with the normal vacumn system which comes with the 9m hose seperate - we were very interested in the hide a hose system but it is way too expensive so opted for the other option instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Lynch32

I agree, its very expensive. I can see the advantage of the hide a hose, however its such an added cost, I'd find it difficult to justify. I'd happily live without it, however the hubby keeps on about it:)

Advertisement