Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature student grant

• 18-08-2008 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi i am considering going back to college full time, does anyone know how much of a grant or back to education allowance i would be enititled to? i am working at the moment, and have only ever done a 2yr fetac course.im living on my own paying rent, i live about 10 mins from college - thanks

Comments

sar26 wrote: »
    hi i am considering going back to college full time, does anyone know how much of a grant or back to education allowance i would be enititled to? i am working at the moment, and have only ever done a 2yr fetac course.im living on my own paying rent, i live about 10 mins from college - thanks

Hey sar26,

There's a lot more to be considered such as what course you'll be looking to do now (what level is it at - level 5, 6, 7, 8?), your age if you're to be assessed on your own income. See here for more information and have a look at some of the links in my signature for more information.

The BTEA you can really only qualify if you have been unemployed for a certain period, but again there's more detailed information in my signature.

Advertisement