Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I eligible for a grant?

• 18-08-2008 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

How can I find out if im eligible for a grant, is it solely based on my parents income or is it other things?

Comments

ENN0 wrote: »
    How can I find out if im eligible for a grant, is it solely based on my parents income or is it other things?

Well there's a few links in one of the stickies which might be helpful, or you could click on some of the links in my signature. If you're an 'independent mature student' you can be assessed on your own income. If you're not, you'll be assessed both on your income and your parents'/guardians' income, all for 2007.

Plus there's stuff on residency/age/type of course etc. that has to be adhered to.

Have a look at some of the links and feel free to ask another question if you are still curious, or alternatively contact your local Council/VEC and they'll be able to help you.

Advertisement