Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making a complaint about residences.

Options
  • 18-08-2008 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Sorry if this has been asked before. I dont want to go into details about it, but how would i go about finding out if a house is rented(99% sure it is), and how do i contact the owner to make a complaint about their tennants.
    There are quite a few of us here taking a stand against them.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Take up a third party dispute resolution with the Private Residential Tenancies Board.

You should find all the details you need here www.prtb.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ivelostthewill

call the guards, they can get you the name of the landlord/letting agent and then make a noise complaint to the district court.prtb wont give you the details unless you have a court order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ecf08

Thanks for your replies, its not just noise though:mad:
    Might go and ask the Guards. But they were challenged so dont really want the guards to confront them just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

ecf08 wrote: »
    Thanks for your replies, its not just noise though:mad:
    Might go and ask the Guards. But they were challenged so dont really want the guards to confront them just yet.

The PRTB WILL allow you to make a complaint.

Advertisement