Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP NEEDED

Options
  • 18-08-2008 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

i was goin for commerce and spanish in ucc which is 310 and i got a phone call off my bro this mornin to tell me its gone up to 380. i got 390 and all the requirements but i cant find that b**ch of a password for my CAO!!!so i dunno whether i got it or not,postman is some lazy...!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

wait for the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Are you sure it isnt in your email inbox, way back????Thats where i had to find mine every time i wanted to log in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

i cant seem to find it at all,did any of ye try ringing the number?some joke,constantly engaged. i bet they have some old biddy at the other end going at snails pace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

The CAO password was never sent in the post - you set it online, it is not the same as the SEC password. If you still can't remember it then click "forgot my password" on the login page. It will send you an email with the process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

i got in happy days!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Sparxx

isnt there an option to where you forgot ur password?

I dforgot mine and they emailed me a new password to use...

Advertisement