Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So you're coming to UCD....

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭TheJeanGenie

Well we can always arrange an extra meetup. I'm free at 1 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. :)

Well then I will definitely see you on Tues at 1 at the giant egg thing...apparently its supposed to represent life :p

We could also go looking for Homeless Joe! I love that guy! He's does mysterious like no other

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I always thought it looked like a giant spud tbh.

If people are meeting up, I'm free any time after 10am on Monday, **** having to come in at 9am for 1 lecture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭bebeebutterfly

kev_s88 wrote: »
    HELLO................HI!!!
    Hello man sitting in the park.................i just said hi...woman in the park lol

Oh excellent, high five fellow foc fan!
    Well then I will definitely see you on Tues at 1 at the giant egg thing...apparently its supposed to represent life :p

It's just a bunch of "stars" haha, cos there's holes in it lol

Oh yes rainbowkirby, monday at 11!

i'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

We could also go looking for Homeless Joe! I love that guy! He's does mysterious like no other

should be able to make it at 1pm on tuesday too.all i have is a philosophy tutorial. haha i havnt even been in the college a day and im already talking about skipping tutorials :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Geo08

I'm free anytime before 12 on Monday, after 1 on Tuesday, after 2 on Wednesday, after 1 on thursday and free between 11-1 on Friday. hehe!! :)

I'm studying Physics, Maths and Geology. Anyone else in my classes?? I can make Monday at 11, free till 12. :)

Hey hey smashingpilot im doing all those!! im science om with geology as my subject stream, your first lecture wouldnt happen to be chemistry at 12 on mon?

• Advertisement

should be able to make it at 1pm on tuesday too.all i have is a philosophy tutorial. haha i havnt even been in the college a day and im already talking about skipping tutorials :D

Aw bless, they learn so fast :)

Welcome to college life :D

I never missed a class in school yet I would miss a tutorial :rolleyes: But I suppose the first few lectures will just be introducing you to the subject, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

*sigh*
    No engineers on boards then?
    So monday 11am
    tuesday 1pm

good good, be there for monday, and if ur entertaining enough i'll make Tuesday lol. looking forward to seeing you.

Xhristy wrote: »

yes do!
    do it on tuesday avec moi!

• Advertisement

You'd have to pay to do an extra elective I think. Could you make it on tues at 1 p.m? Milk is beautiful, makes you wanna go out and purchase a cow...now there is an idea! The UCD Cow :D

You'd have to pay to do an extra elective I think. Could you make it on tues at 1 p.m? Milk is beautiful, makes you wanna go out and purchase a cow...now there is an idea! The UCD Cow :D

it can be the mascot of the invisible society :D

and yes as far as i know its 350euro to do an extra credit elective

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

tbh if you circle around the lake you will find it pretty easily

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Geo08 wrote: »
    Hey hey smashingpilot im doing all those!! im science om with geology as my subject stream, your first lecture wouldnt happen to be chemistry at 12 on mon?

Haha!! nice one dude. :D:D

Yep, thats my first lecture too. I'll see you there so. :D:D

I picked Geology and Physics stream. :)

It's just outside Vet and looks like a big potato.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

I'm having problems with my UCD Connect email. The other day, I received emails on it telling me that one of the electives I've registered for is oversubscribed. Now I'm trying to access it again to see what the story is, and when I click the email & calendar tab, all that comes up is the calendar - no email tab to be seen. Anybody else experience this?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Aard wrote: »
    I'm having problems with my UCD Connect email. The other day, I received emails on it telling me that one of the electives I've registered for is oversubscribed. Now I'm trying to access it again to see what the story is, and when I click the email & calendar tab, all that comes up is the calendar - no email tab to be seen. Anybody else experience this?

Yep, just happened to me there.. I was like :confused:

And about the meetup.. I might be there on Monday :O

muffinman wrote: »
    Yep, just happened to me there.. I was like :confused:

And about the meetup.. I might be there on Monday :O

you damn well better be there.

i wanna be able to admit that i DO know the Muffinman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭meanpeoplesuck

Logged into UCD Connect, when I click on "email & calender", it loads up the calender. Where's the button to switch it back to the e-mails?? There's an "address book" and "options" but nothing which says email to select.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

you damn well better be there.

:D
    Logged into UCD Connect, when I click on "email & calender", it loads up the calender. Where's the button to switch it back to the e-mails?? There's an "address book" and "options" but nothing which says email to select.

It vanished.. maybe it was a hack by the invisible society. anyone claiming responsibility? :D

Haha!! nice one dude. :D:D

Yep, thats my first lecture too. I'll see you there so. :D:D

I picked Geology and Physics stream. :)

Excellent! Beginning to wonder if there was any more Geologers out there :pac:

Me too, me too!!

By the way is there anyone here isnt coming straight from school, e.g not 18 :pac: I myself am a 'mature' student - although not that mature at 26 :rolleyes:

If not I shall be the designated granny of the bunch & will bring a walking stick instead of condensed milk :pac:

The Muffinman? From Muffintown?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

The Muffinman? From Muffintown?
    Lives on Drury Lane

By the way is there anyone here isnt coming straight from school, e.g not 18 :pac: I myself am a 'mature' student - although not that mature at 26 :rolleyes:

If not I shall be the designated granny of the bunch & will bring a walking stick instead of condensed milk :pac:

im not coming straight from school but im not quite as old.im 19 going on 20 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Excellent! Beginning to wonder if there was any more Geologers out there :pac:

Me too, me too!!

Yep, I'll just have finished that same lecture on Tuesday too. Everyone loves Geologers, whether they admit it or not. :P
    I'm coming straight from school myself, was 18 in July.

A granny, we need somebody to keep these youngins on a leash. :D:D

im not coming straight from school but im not quite as old.im 19 going on 20 :D

I hate to tell you this but your WELL over the hill :D

But if you are, im over the hill and farrrrrrrrr away :pac:
    Yep, I'll just have finished that same lecture on Tuesday too. Everyone loves Geologers, whether they admit it or not.
    I'm coming straight from school myself, was 18 in July.

A granny, we need somebody to keep these youngins on a leash.

I guess you younglings will need a designated driver anyhoo

I myself am a 'mature' student - although not that mature at 26 :rolleyes:
    I'm not that much younger than you - I'm 24, but I'm in final year and I switched to my current course when I was 21. Together we can wave walking sticks at the young'uns. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

You'll meet people who are 50 years of age (and more) in certain programmes.

• Advertisement

Together we can wave walking sticks at the young'uns. :pac:

Sounds like a plan alright, what course are you doing?

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    You'll meet people who are 50 years of age (and more) in certain programmes.

Ive met a few already though the critical writing class & mature student orientation last sat, but alas no one from science

Advertisement