Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any new kids got an Offer today?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

For the whole first semester I didn't go out once because I was A) Commuting and B) Always working which was such a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

Benzino wrote: »
    They still do that? I thought they stopped that course alltogether. Cause there is like only 1 person left in 4 year doing that course.
    :(

Don't say that

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

That_Guy wrote: »
    For the whole first semester I didn't go out once because I was A) Commuting and B) Always working which was such a pain.

I feel your pain dude. Last year I only went out once, the Freshers Ball or something. I used to have to travel up as well. This year will be different though, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm not looking forward to the amount of study Bioscience will entail though, bollocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭abi2007

Bioscience easy...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

FunkZ wrote: »
    I feel your pain dude. Last year I only went out once, the Freshers Ball or something. I used to have to travel up as well. This year will be different though, I'm looking forward to it!

I'm not looking forward to the amount of study Bioscience will entail though, bollocks!

Yeah I'm looking forward to the year because I know everyone in my course and thus makes things more comfortable which is great.

• Advertisement

abi2007 wrote: »
    Bioscience easy...

Is it really Abi? Is it really?! :pac:
    That_Guy wrote: »
    Yeah I'm looking forward to the year because I know everyone in my course and thus makes things more comfortable which is great.

Ah that'll be cool man. I'll have to meet people in my class but I still know a good few people from last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 i-want-my-nic

FunkZ wrote: »

Oh dear, does it?!
    Hopefully it just won't seem like like a LOT of work - ha! :p

Oh dear, does it?!
    Hopefully it just won't seem like like a LOT of work - ha! :p

I'm not sure. I'd imagine it will but it won't be as bad as Business I hope.

My mate said if you just go to all your classes it's easy. But ya see, last year I didn't go to my classes so just making the effort to go is gonna be a lot of work for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

I got my choice of Computing in Internet Technologies too, they reinstated this course after a 1 year hiatus due to lack of demand. Got my accomodation sorted yesterday I think so I'm happy enough now. (Somewhat) Mature Student at 25 so hopefully I'll keep the head screwed on!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

Ramiriquez wrote: »
    I got my choice of Computing in Internet Technologies too, they reinstated this course after a 1 year hiatus due to lack of demand. Got my accomodation sorted yesterday I think so I'm happy enough now. (Somewhat) Mature Student at 25 so hopefully I'll keep the head screwed on!
    Hopefully it won't just be me and you :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

Slashman X wrote: »
    Hopefully it won't just be me and you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭injured365

draffodx wrote: »
    Cork to dkit is quite a move!! good luck with it, dundalk is great craic if you take part in and enjoy a good social life

Cheers i was planning a to enjoy life for a month or 3 then try and get a job or sumthing maybe even do some study.....who knows:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DancingGal

I start next week....Early Childhood Studies :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

DancingGal wrote: »
    I start next week....Early Childhood Studies :D

Me too!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DancingGal

Thats great **elaine**!

Are you commuting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Yup, getting the bus for the first while, then hopefully driving up myself!
    What about you?

Advertisement