Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Rockband available for PS3 in Ireland?

Options
  • 18-08-2008 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Haven't seen it in the shops

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Bongomc

Better off waiting for Rock Band 2 as thats out next month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

you can order it from amazon AFAIK. but its not out in shops here

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Not sure if this site is reliable, but according to this link it will be September 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

yep, its coming out tomorrow apparently for PS2/3 and Wii and the instrument pack will also get a price drop across all formats

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Just picked up a copy in Game Dawson St. :) I wonder if XBOX will have an exclusive release of Rockband 2 like the first one, and will it come out nearly a year after its release in the US again? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

faigs wrote: »
    Just picked up a copy in Game Dawson St. :) I wonder if XBOX will have an exclusive release of Rockband 2 like the first one, and will it come out nearly a year after its release in the US again? :mad:

amazon.com says its out tomorrow for xbox 360 in US with the rest of the consoles getting it about a month later. As for europe who knows, we'll probably be waiting ages again with our luck plus it'd seem a bit odd to release rock band 1 and 2 very close together (for the ps/wii versions anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

If RB2 comes out in any sort of reasonable timeframe I'll pick up the instrument pack on PS3 (I don't want to put up with the noise of my 360 while playing a music-based game). If not then Activision will have another customer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

grimm2005 wrote: »
    amazon.com says its out tomorrow for xbox 360 in US with the rest of the consoles getting it about a month later. As for europe who knows, we'll probably be waiting ages again with our luck plus it'd seem a bit odd to release rock band 1 and 2 very close together (for the ps/wii versions anyway)

rb2 will take ages for the same reason rb1 did, territorial licensing

Advertisement