Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cop Cars Flying Past

• 18-08-2008 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I live on the old tramore road and have just witnessed about 6-7 cop cars flying past with the sirens on going towards kilcohan park, anyone know anything, probably another petrol bomb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Holy crap, flying cop cars?

Looks like they're finally stepping up the equipment in face of the latest threat.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

eimearos wrote: »
    I live on the old tramore road and have just witnessed about 6-7 cop cars flying past with the sirens on going towards kilcohan park, anyone know anything, probably another petrol bomb

All quiet here at the moment,
    could be just lunch break

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    All quite here at the moment,

Weather must have affected em? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

no, im serious. they were speeding past, only thing i can guess is if something happened in kilcohan park again..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Fresh doughnuts cooked in Superquinn?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Probably another petrol bomb on "that house". Maybe?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

dlofnep wrote: »
    Probably another petrol bomb on "that house". Maybe?

According to Rockman, nope. He lives in said estate it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Hrm, right-o.

Advertisement