Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo on Forearm

Options
  • 18-08-2008 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi all,

New to this so excuse if any of it looks wrong:)

Really want to get another Tattoo ( 3rd ) been in my head now for a while.
    Want to get my son's name on the outside of my forearm.
    Only thing is I work in an office that doesn't really have a dress code but everyone here wears shirts and ties ( except me:cool:).
    I am a very casual person I wear t-shirts and jeans everyday and I know that a lot of the other lads here wonder why and how I dont get called by managment to change to more formal atire. ( Not in the employee manual so why shoud I:rolleyes: )

Question is : Do any of you work in an enviorment like me and have a tattoo that is out for all to see?

I know the tattoo is for me to get and love and I have every intention of getting it I just want to know have any of you modders out there received any negitive reaction from fellow employees....

Oh and is Irish Ink in Galway a good place to go for script tattoo?

Thanks in advance for replying....;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I work in a formal enviroment, sometimes wear a shirt, just a t-shirt and jeans most of the time though. I also need to meet clients from time to time.

I have tats on both forearms and around one of my wrists.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

there's been a number of discussions recently actually, regarding tattoos and work, and, for the most part, particularly the late teens/early 20s of us, we have to put work before tattoos, and generally go against taking that risk.

personally, i have a small star tattoo on my wrist, which has never been a problem, although i have been made take out my lip ring as a 'health and safety' thing. it really will depend n where you work, OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Clients frequently regard me with suspicion due to my lack of visible tattoos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

hot2def wrote: »
    Clients frequently regard me with suspicion due to my lack of visible tattoos

Do you work in a tatoo parlour??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

yep

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

damn, and I thought i was being a smart-ass :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

owned-shark.jpg

Advertisement