Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden 09

• 18-08-2008 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Ànyone get it yet?

Fantastic game and just had little improvements to make it a better all round game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

SantryRed wrote: »
    Ànyone get it yet?

Fantastic game and just had little improvements to make it a better all round game.

Rented it out on Friday for a week. Half way through franchise mode with the Patriots and loving it (Randy Moss FTW). Hope to get to the Super Bowl before I have to bring it back.

Achivements are really easy in it. I mean you get most of them without even noticing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Got it yesterday (first game for my new xbox \o/) Played online and got pwnd... Looks quite good, i'll have to play with it properly later though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Rented it for a couple of days. Haven't had much of a chance to play it. Only played about 4 full games, but I've already gotten 825/1000 so it does pretty much give away the points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The commentary is almost there! Madden 10 will be spectacular!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 capecod08

Is it available on the "old" Xbox or have they just released it for the 360?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

capecod08 wrote: »
    Is it available on the "old" Xbox or have they just released it for the 360?

Sure is...
    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-09-Xbox/dp/B0019C4MT8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1219217456&sr=8-7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

That (^) incidentally will be the last game released on the xbox in the USA... Ever...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Am I right in thinkin that the draft tracker isn't available here?

Advertisement