Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get from Dublin City to Blanchardstown?

Options
  • 18-08-2008 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

How do you get from Dublin City to Blanchardstown Using public transport because I dont have a licence yet to drive!? Dub bus, Dart?

I mite be doing computing engineering as I got offered a place out there so I need to know to decide what to do/how to get places!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

you'd have to be more specific, but in general if it's either the village then 38,39 or 70 if it's the shopping center then the 39. out of the three the 39 is the most frequent. it leaves hawkins street and goes up dame street towards christchurch

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Are you talking about getting to the IT?

info here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Sorry yes of course the IT! THANKS LADS!

Where is the closet bus stop from grafton street to blanch IT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Advertisement

thats perfect thank you!!;)

HAWKINS STREET
    15 mins.
    Berkeley Road
    10 mins.
    Navan Road Garda Station
    10 mins.
    Ashtown
    10 mins.
    Castleknock Village (Route 38)
    20 mins.
    DAMASTOWN

Ok I presume I get off at CAstleknock village. Obviously its not within walking distance so It looks like I need to get another bus from castleknock Or does the 38 go through on Blanchardstown road N?

Its just that im tinking of going in Via Dublin Bus 2moro to check it out and need some decent directions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

No need to get off at Castleknock, most 38s go more or less outside the college or very near, the 38C goes by it anyway but I'm not sure about the other 38s.

Advertisement