Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hearing standard? Anyone got the figures?

• 18-08-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

anyone know whats needed to pass cant find info on it anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Geri Boyle

KINGPIN wrote: »
    anyone know whats needed to pass cant find info on it anywhere.
    ojewriej wrote:
    You will have to sit in a small, soundproof room and put big headphones on. They will also give you a little joystick kind of thing with the button on top of it. You will hear little clicks in the earphones, and each time you hear one, you will have to press the button. That's more or less it.This test is pretty hard actuallly, sounds are all over the place, in different frequencies, some of them really quiet, aftr the while you get quite paranoid, not knowing whether you are hearing a sound or is it just your imagination. You should also hold your breath, because it's too loud. Having said that, I don't think there is too many people failing it, I can think of only one poster anyway. I can't even tell you how long it takes, I was so focused, that i coimpletely lost a track of time. It seemed like ages anyway.
    Have a read thru this thread, it has all the medical info in it.http://www-srv-3.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055289434

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭KINGPIN

yah ive looked through it but im looking for standard is 20 or 30 lowest u can be

Advertisement