Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel near Marley Park

Options
  • 18-08-2008 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

I'm heading upto Dublin on wednesday for a certain event :p Anyone have any advice on where to stay thats close and wont cost a fortune. Don't want a cheap hotel either and end up paying a wallet full for a taxi!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Try Bewleys in Leopardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

OP I was at a certain event there last week but didnt stay nearby. Stayed in Portobello Hotel on the canal. Cost 50 notes (twin room was 99) and I had to get a taxi on my own to marley to meet up with mates and the taxi was only 15 which i didnt think was too bad. Hotel was grand tho. Very cheap and helpful staff and good location for a night out afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Try Bewleys in Leopardstown

How much would a taxi set me back from/to Marlay :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    How much would a taxi set me back from/to Marlay :o

dublin bus put on tonnes of busses from the city center why pay for a taxi, + it would be a right job to get one after the concert

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭bstar

might be slightly high jacking but anyone been in marley recently? how much do u reckon wellies would be needed for certain events on thursday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

just back from there.

water logged to fook. still clean, will be back in at 6am, will post tomorrow with more info

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Yeah, i'd be interested to know what the ground is like, I'll be up there on saturday myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

How much would a taxi cost from Marlay park to bewleys newland cross? would there be any busses to the venue? Would be happy to get a cab back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Ack, should i get some wellies for tomorrows concert then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gemf

I'm headin to marley park on thurs..take it the wellies are needed then?
    anyone know wot the best way to get to it from rathmines...buses etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭andywozhere

Maybe have a look at this map of Dublin hotels. I think Marlay Park is probably Dublin 16 or maybe 18.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

wellies defo

Lads should stop chattin bout this asap, givin what it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭biggus

abberleyapartments.ie or abberley.ie about 3-4 miles away

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Thread Locked, People Banned.

LADS ARE YOU THICK OR WHAT?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement