Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying Tyres

Options
  • 18-08-2008 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Anyone have experience of buying tyres up North ?. I need to get some tyres for a set of alloys...and a few people have mentioned much better to go to Newry for tyres. Are the savings worth the petrol ?????.

Thanks,
    K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,108 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

just buy them from camskill.co.uk if you can get someone to fit them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

Raven_k42 wrote: »
    Anyone have experience of buying tyres up North ?. I need to get some tyres for a set of alloys...and a few people have mentioned much better to go to Newry for tyres. Are the savings worth the petrol ?????.

Thanks,
    K

Give Pat Clifford's in clontarf a call first, I got a set of eagle f1's there cheaper than online or up north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Kwik fit UK have a buy 3 get one 1 free deal at the moment I think.

KWIK-FIT
    Kwik-Fit
    52a Monaghan Street
    NEWRY
    BT35 6AA (MAP)
    County Down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

camskill.co.uk ship to your door for very little, i've just had 4 big off road mud tyres sent over that i could not find here in the south...ended up paying another 50 euro for balance and fitting he also kept old tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭neosmaster

Buy them here

http://www.eiretyres.com/start.html

I've bought all my tyres here for years...Cheapest for most types and sizes.

Should be about €40 to fit them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement