Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiffany Type Bracelet in Dubland

• 18-08-2008 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads, Missuses Birthday next week and unfortunately I can't buy her gadgets! so she likes those tiffany type bracelets, I know not real tiffany cause i can't go to the states but something like em, where's good value in Dublin or online that will deliver before next weds?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Joe's fanclub

Try Banana Tree in St Stephens Green - they have tiffany 'styled' jewellery ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Nice one for that, you don't know what price they'd be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Not sure of the name of the place but there is a jewellers on the main street in Bray, Co,Wicklow that sells genuine Tiffany stuff. It the one across from City 2. I'd imagine they are pricey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

My Girlfriend imports and sell Tiffany stlyle stuff, she wears the real ones as well as her imports, neither of us can tell the diff, PM me if u need more details

Advertisement