Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirt Printing in waterford?

• 18-08-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hola all..

quick question... does anyone know of a good T-Shirt printers in Waterford were i can give them a pretty detailed design and they will print it onto a Black t-shirt for me? also need it done same day kinda thing, making design today... have them print it tomorrow before i head to bring it to dublin for something...

any ideas? i know there was a place accross from the old cinema are they still there?

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try Graphic Image - they did the printing from a design for the Tramore Music Festival. Another chap is down a bit from the Garda station - small cluttered shop. He is usually expensive tho.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

any ideas? i know there was a place accross from the old cinema are they still there?

cheers
    You mean this place, I guess its not there no more
    IMG_5319-1.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Aquos76 wrote: »
    You mean this place, I guess its not there no more
    IMG_5319-1.jpg

Tis moved up the road beside the entrance to the school. Tis even smaller now :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

hahaha quality.. well i guess its gone haha
    im gonna email graphic image.. im nearly sure he did posters for us before for gigs and stuff..

cheers sully man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Azzurri near Kilcohan do that too I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jimmytheman

place is actually called Suirdzign ---ask for barry ---good prices ---

place is actually called Suirdzign ---ask for barry ---good prices ---

Ah yes Barry. Nice chap, very helpful and friendly but iv always found him very expensive for anything I needed printed. I only got a quote of him the other week and it was still the same. Maybe T-Shirts are different, as iv never had to go to him for that. I went to Graphic Image simply because the festival organiser told me that's who was doing the printing from the design.

Iv found that Snap are decent enough, or Disc and Print Centre in Dunmore East - used them for sinage and posters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Excel and Morks too

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭waterfordkick

Excel Promotions
    Unit 12i
    Six Cross Roads Business Park
    Kilbarry
    Waterford
    Rep. of Ireland
    Tel: + 353 51 379606
    Fax: + 353 51 844596
    they are fast and do a great job !

Excel Promotions
    Unit 12i
    Six Cross Roads Business Park
    Kilbarry
    Waterford
    Rep. of Ireland
    Tel: + 353 51 379606
    Fax: + 353 51 844596
    they are fast and do a great job !

Interesting - website is http://www.excelpromotions.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

There's a chinese place I've used for some stuff...dirt cheap but they only do large quantities.

There's a chinese place I've used for some stuff...dirt cheap but they only do large quantities.

Oh ya, what ya get printed from there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

cheers lads :D i was away for a few days, lots of replies and lots of phone quotes ahead :D cheers again all

Advertisement