Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

the motor trade

Options
  • 18-08-2008 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭

i hear alot about the troubles facing the motor trade at the moment but i wonder is some of it their own doing. I brought my 2004 hyundai sante fe diesel to the nct today and passed with flying colours. Have tried a number of dealers and all i could get for a trade in was 10000 approx. that includes hyundai. my car is i owner, 45k miles with fsh. given that a dealer would expect 14500 or so for my car and would charge me the full retail price of any car i might buy that equates to a 6000 profit approx on one transaction. I have decided to keep my car as it is in perfect condition. Another customer lost to the motor trade

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement