Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 8GB Issue

• 18-08-2008 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

Bit of a strange one...

The best way to describe it is that sometimes my phone goes completely mental. Basically its as if someone is mashing the ok and cancel buttons over and over again. It keeps beeping and beeping and I can't get into the menu as it boots me back to the main screen again. I thought it might be stuck buttons but it also does completely random things, like starts to play music, stops, goes to next track, stops again etc. Have tried factory resetting and formatting the memory on it but no luck.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Bit of a strange one...

The best way to describe it is that sometimes my phone goes completely mental. Basically its as if someone is mashing the ok and cancel buttons over and over again. It keeps beeping and beeping and I can't get into the menu as it boots me back to the main screen again. I thought it might be stuck buttons but it also does completely random things, like starts to play music, stops, goes to next track, stops again etc. Have tried factory resetting and formatting the memory on it but no luck.

Any ideas?
    Try reinstalling the firmware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

could it be a theme you downloaded ? sometimes they can bring a lot of trouble with them!

Advertisement