Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather chair

Options
  • 18-08-2008 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

hey, i was just woundering if there was anywere around galway that sell nice leather chairs, for use on a computer ect? I tried all the usual places around town, Argos/Atlantic/woodies/b&q/ ect ect, and none of their chairs are nice to sit on.

is there any place is which i missed that could sell some nice chairs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulh19

Depends on how much money you want to spend really.

There is a place up near where Arramount furniture on Tuam Road used to be. They are http://www.caraoffice.com/. They have a good selection and a good range of prices also.

There's also Elwoods office interior in Liosban industrial estate.

Hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

As far as I know viking direct have a great offer on a leather chair at the moment. Check the bargain alerts forum for more details - I think there's a thread about it there at the moment.

They regularly run these promotions. I got one last year and there nice and good quality.

Advertisement