Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Velux Integra

• 18-08-2008 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I have two S10 velux windows installed and i purchased KNX conversion kit which electrically opens velux with also electric blinds.
    Has anyone installed these or knows of someone who installs them.
    I am in the west of ireland.
    Thaks,
    Pete

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

yeah i've done them, they were fairly simple as far as i can remember. ( the order of where to wire to was not as I though it would have been though) Fitting the motor was the easy bit, have you all the special switches and traffos? Also as far as I remember each switch needs a one gang switch, so you can't switch both from a twin switch.

you could look at the find a contractor Thread on the first page to see if someone can do it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭pete6296

Hi,
    I have the motors controlled by a remote, it requires a standard plug which i have installed in the attic space. I am having great difficulty in the west to get somone to install them. If anyone knows of anyone or has a contact, please let me know.
    Thanks,
    Pete
    Stoner wrote: »
    yeah i've done them, they were fairly simple as far as i can remember. ( the order of where to wire to was not as I though it would have been though) Fitting the motor was the easy bit, have you all the special switches and traffos? Also as far as I remember each switch needs a one gang switch, so you can't switch both from a twin switch.

you could look at the find a contractor Thread on the first page to see if someone can do it for you.

Advertisement