Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Velux Integra

• 18-08-2008 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I have two S10 velux windows installed and i purchased KNX conversion kit which electrically opens velux with also electric blinds.
    Has anyone installed these or knows of someone who installs them.
    I am in the west of ireland.
    Thaks,
    Pete

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joeyboy

Hi Pete, yeah I have 2 integra velux windows installed in my house. Both (inc blinds) work off same remote control and will automatically close when it rains.. So whats your question??

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭oldhead

how much did you pay for the windows??????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Joeyboy

Howya Oldhead, cant exactly remember cause it was over a year since I installed them but they are at least double the price of "normal" Velux windows of the same size. I put a bank of 6 velux together and of them 2 were Integera. Didnt see the need to have all automatically opening and the cost was just too much for me to justify. Two was more then enough looking back and they do work really well. No need for a 16ft pole in my entrance hall :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭oldhead

Sounds good. I have a bank of between 3 or 4 windows each side of my kitchen roof. Im going for the skylight affect, and maybe make the middle window of each bank a remote, no need for them all remote as you were saying. do you have any remote blinds on any of your windows??. What heating system have you in your house, do you loose much heat do you thing through the veluxs. Thats my only worry. Glad to hear that you not having any trouble with them........

Advertisement