Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webBART - Bus, Rail & DART times on your browser/phone/pda/iphone

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

This project is pretty much dead.. Irish Rail and Dublin Bus have blocked my domain :(

If anyone wants the scripts to run them on your own hosting pm me. They will still work if hosted elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

jmccrohan wrote: »
    This project is pretty much dead.. Irish Rail and Dublin Bus have blocked my domain :(

If anyone wants the scripts to run them on your own hosting pm me. They will still work if hosted elsewhere.
    damn them, i loved using your site it was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DrNuyenVanFaulk

Firstly, kudos on doing this. Have thought about it myself for ages, but lack enough of tEh tek sK1llz to doing it quickly.

Secondly, what cucking funt decides to block your script? They should have phoned you up, congratulated you, and then paid you to make a proper iPhone /iTouch app out of it.

Anyway...

Disappointing that it doesn't work. If I don't try it myself, I'll PM you and h4X uR skR1pTz!

Advertisement