Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts

• 18-08-2008 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any places in Waterford where an amateur can play in some darts comps? Or is it all very cliquey?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Jordans the quay .Ask for andy the boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Thanks. Bit of an old venue though...anywhere else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

what are you 17?:pac: The chicken ranch ballybeg then.

haha...Somewhere in ballybricken preferably....maybe Jordans is not too old....I dunno...what's the word for Jordans when im trying to be nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

haha...Somewhere in ballybricken preferably....maybe Jordans is not too old....I dunno...what's the word for Jordans when im trying to be nice!

IF tell you the word you are looking for I would get banned :D:D

Not Ballybricken but The Mansion House at the bottom of johns hill may suit you better.

• Advertisement

Thanks Rockman..didn't know they had a board...I'd been playing in the Wander Inn....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Thanks Rockman..didn't know they had a board...I'd been playing in the Wander Inn....

What kinda place is the Wander Inn like? Never been there myself.

It's what you'd expect it to be like really...barflies a plenty, but the owner is a lovely fella. They have a space out the back too which is popular for anniversary parties and the like.

Not the worst bar in town and isn't a change as good as a break?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

the mansion or the showboat <<---two boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

Mount sion centre has a darts comp every thursday night and once a year they have a big comp called the Pierce kelly tournament

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Truck

Mount sion centre has a darts comp every thursday night and once a year they have a big comp called the Pierce kelly tournament

Cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

on a side note i experienced the most dangerous game of darts/mens toilets in history in Cappoquin. Last year we went out for a day drive seeing as the weather was so good, and stopped at a pub in Cappoquin for a pint. At the back of this bar their was a dart board.

However exactly to the left of the dart board was the mens toilets. Coming out of the bathroom i nearly had to go back in because i nearly shat my pants with darts flying past my head!

Excellent...thanks lads.

Advertisement