Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N73 Vs Sony W890i

• 18-08-2008 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

Im in the process of upgrading my phone and the two in the topic title are my main choices. I hate slidey/flippy phones.
    The young guy in Meteor store insists the w890i is the better phone BUT my fingers hit several buttons at the same time, but its nice and slim.?
    Many people i work with (WITH big fingers) have the N73 and maybe a little bulky it seems very nice and easy to use.

Before i upgrade and sign for another 12 months, can any of yee people give any +'s or -'s on the above phones.

Thanks.;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If you can live with the Keypad on the Sony, that would be my choice....
    The N73 is pretty old now, some of the other networks have discontinued it.....it's still a very good phone, great for video calling...

i'm not on meteor but if I was i'd be choosing between the Sony C902 and the Samsung Tocco....

Advertisement