Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso Coffee Machine

• 18-08-2008 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Anyone any opinions or bargains on a good, reasonable Nespresso coffee machine ?
    Either Online or B&M.
    Thanks

gLo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

A few on Ebay

From time to time Nespresso do a promotion , giving €50 off, ring the Nespresso bar in BT's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

http://www.amazon.co.uk/DeLonghi-NESPRESSO-Lattissima-Automatic-Coffee/dp/B000R2GZVY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1219170706&sr=8-6

Got this one myself in Amazon. I cant remember the price but it was a good at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭Morgans

not sure where you are based, Glos, but i was looking into getting a nespresso machine as well. The Magimix M200 was the one I initially had my eye on. They were £140 on debenhams.co.uk. - debenhams in henry st had hte same machine at €280.

They did have a good sale on a Siemens machine at the time so I got that that one instead, and has been perfect since. €180 for the same machine in Arnotts and BT at €380.

But it might be worth ordering a machine and collect it in Newry perhaps. It was something I was looking into doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Not sure if this is much help but everywhere (nespresso boutiques, harveys, currys etc.) sell the M100 for €150. It's not as pretty but if you're on a budget it's grand. The coffee's the same out of all the machines, including that €1000 porche one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Just looked up my Amazon account. They dont deliver to the ROI, I got it sent to a relative in NI. Also I got it last april for 200 Sterling and got 50 euro cashback. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Glos

Thanks for all comments and replies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

i got mine in arnotts- got the basic one, with 33% off. so they have some reductions from time to time

Advertisement