Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems connecting with Belkin G+ mimo usb adapter

Options
  • 18-08-2008 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

:confused:Bought two of the above today and the they wont connect to my G+ mimo route. I already have a ASUS adapter and it works fine.
    Can anyone help
    THanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

can you give a bit more detail? what do you mean they're not connecting, can they see the routers signal? will they point blank refuse to connect? do they connect but won't give you access to the network? are they in a constant state of acquiring an IP?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭iconnect

BoB_BoT wrote: »
    can you give a bit more detail? what do you mean they're not connecting, can they see the routers signal? will they point blank refuse to connect? do they connect but won't give you access to the network? are they in a constant state of acquiring an IP?

I loaded the software. The computer found the wireless network and entered ny password and it tries to connect. Then it just states cannot connect to this router. I click diagnose and it just says UNKNOWN PROBLEM

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Were you previously using the asus adapter with this computer? If so have you uninstalled the software?

Have you any mac filter set up on the router?

Advertisement