Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Hurling Tickets

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Apologies I hadn't realised, I thought it was a good place to post. It won't happen again

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Apologies I hadn't realised, I thought it was a good place to post. It won't happen again

Its not allowed on Adverts.ie either btw. I don't think many know you cant post tickets on Boards - must add that to the FAQ in the Newbies section. *makes note*

toutless seems to be a popular enough for trading tickets. Seen a few boardsies have a link to it in their sig.

Hope that helps!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

wrote:

Never seen that forum before! So we can sell Sport Tickets on Boards - just not anyother type of tickets. Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I won stand tickets and fortunately got them couriered to me on Friday. Hubby and boys are very happy and relieved that we got the tickets as they've been going to nearly all the league and championship matches for years. Also won 3 Waterford jerseys this summer.

We watched Up for the Match tonight and Waterford supporters far outnumbered the Kilkenny supporters. Good show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's actually sickening the amount of tickets I had to throw away for this today :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The event is now over so we can bring this thread to a conclusion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement