Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Confused as hell!!

Options
  • 18-08-2008 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Well there's this guy, I know him from School I wouldnt say were friends or anything but whenever we're out on the town we talk as you do.

Well usually he gets flirty like smacks my ass and kisses me on the cheek and says Im his favourite person from school (yet we rarely talked in school), so last saturday he was out but this time his GF wasn't and things got a lot worse, he bought me a drink, kept giving me sips of his drink(absinthe), he spilt some drink on his finger and he shoved his finger into my mouth into mine to suck off the drink, I was shocked and just pushed it off and joked, at the end of the night he sat down on my knee and kept moving around and asked me who did I like and I honestly caught him looking at me about 10 times!

So I figured i'd ask him about it so I text him on my way home but he said What flirtin and i goes its pretty obvious and he said "Me N U is it?", So i thought he knows hes flirting then.. I cant remeber what I said back but he text back saying that he loved his gf, but im a good friend, he was just gettin da laugh....

Now in all fairness!! I was confused as hell and honestly still am.. The worse of it is I fancy him so much, but I know his gf and wouldnt do it to her shes way too nice, I havent heard from him since, Im just wondering was he flirting and should i talk to him or what??

Any help appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Doesnt sound like anything too mad there tbh

Anyways, he has a gf, so leave it alone

where did all this happen, and was he drinkin???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Sounds like he's questioning his sexuality in a major way. Its important to realise that most guys do this at some stage in their life regardless of whether or not they admit it. He's behaving incredibly irresponsibly, but thats teenagers for you. In all likelihood you and his girlfriend will get hurt.

School for me wasn't a place where I could be myself. It was a place of enforced rules and regulations, rigid and unbending. Its entirely possible he's more comfortable being himself and doing what he likes to do outside of school. Hence talking to you. Were as inside school he feels pressure to conform to a social order. This is all complete conjecture on my part so feel free to dismiss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Boston wrote: »
    Sounds like he's questioning his sexuality in a major way. Its important to realise that most guys do this at some stage in their life regardless of whether or not they admit it. He's behaving incredibly irresponsibly, but thats teenagers for you. In all likelihood you and his girlfriend will get hurt.

School for me wasn't a place where I could be myself. It was a place of enforced rules and regulations, rigid and unbending. Its entirely possible he's more comfortable being himself and doing what he likes to do outside of school. Hence talking to you. Were as inside school he feels pressure to conform to a social order. This is all complete conjecture on my part so feel free to dismiss.

So you do think the same as me then, I know i would't do anything hid gf is too nice.. But really im confused on what to do now just wait till I see him and see what hes like again yes? Thanks for the help :)

Advertisement