Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st coming up.

Options
  • 18-08-2008 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Right lads.

Need some advice. Looking for somewhere to stage it, preferably a function room in a hotel, but also need it to be in the city itself as i have people coming from all over that will be getting night links home. Not for a bit yet (11th October) Any recommendations? Was thinking Jurys but i dont think they do birthday functions.

Thanks lads and lassies :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Camden Court Hotel on Camden St or Garda Club on Harrington St might be of help, quite central aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Try the Teachers Club in Parnell Square. They have a couple of function rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Whatever you do, do not go near the <SNIP>, unless you want a pack of scum bags to be having a function near yours!

Also it's fairly late notice but best of luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

My folks where at a friend of the familys kids 21s in Wynn's there on Abbey street. Tis fairly central at least. No idea how good it was though. More per head for the food etc then was paid my sisters 21st recently but I suppose that is to be expected in town. Worth a look into at least.

Wynn's is over 2.5k in total for the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

ouch

very steep alright, I don't know exactly how much it is but I know that 2.5k was the next cheapest one chosen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Was at a hen night in the Church on Jervis Street, nice food upstairs and a reserved area in the club downstairs after, it's small but good fun.

Advertisement