Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy Thermalright HR-03...

Options
  • 18-08-2008 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

So, I want to replace the stock cooler on my 8800GTX and I've heard that the Thermalright HR-03 is the fan to get... But I can't find anywhere "Irish" to purchase it from!

When I say Irish, I mean somewhere that isn't going to murder me on either shipping or import. I'll probably also buy a 74GB 10k WD Raptor drive while I'm at it too, so somewhere that stocks that HDD would be great! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

HR-03 is only a cooler, no fan

Don't buy a raptor, overpriced and not really that fast. Current samsung f1's are faster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    HR-03 is only a cooler, no fan

Don't buy a raptor, overpriced and not really that fast. Current samsung f1's are faster

Thanks for the reply. You reckon the Samsung F1's are faster? But they only spin at 7200rpm (according to Komplett: http://www.komplett.ie/k/kl.aspx?bn=10096) - Unless I'm missing something?

I didn't realise the HR-03 is only a cooler... The real thing I'm concerned about is the noise from the 8800GTX stock fan, so I'm looking for something quieter. Anyone have any suggestions?

Advertisement