Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

homebrew kits in waterford???

• 19-08-2008 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

despite an extensive search of the wine and beer section i have been unable to find any info on a supplier of a homebrew kit in waterford. i believe the guy on the quay has closed but i'm only going on 3rd hand info. can anyone tell me where i'd get a kit downtown??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

is favourites closed?? thats where we used to buy all our stuff back in the day... he was the old person i knew of that was selling homebrew stuff.. is he deffo gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

aboyro wrote: »
    despite an extensive search of the wine and beer section i have been unable to find any info on a supplier of a homebrew kit in waterford. i believe the guy on the quay has closed but i'm only going on 3rd hand info. can anyone tell me where i'd get a kit downtown??
    is favourites closed?? thats where we used to buy all our stuff back in the day... he was the old person i knew of that was selling homebrew stuff.. is he deffo gone?

Yes Favourites closed two years back, But the owner David was still doing business from his home the last time I talked to him. I have lost his number, But if you really what to find him , He is a involved with the Church of Ireland at the top of Henrietta St. And is there a lot of the time or at least you may can get a contact number.

Advertisement