Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am a stutter

Options
  • 19-08-2008 8:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Oh guys and girls, I was shocked to see the forum section dedicated to this issue! I found your website doing a google search by the keyword "seo community" :), then I looked over the site and found it really great. I am 25 years old, female, and since I am 10, I stutter. I had many problems at school with other kids due to my "special speech", then university, it was so hard to speak in the public but I had to do it as I wanted the diploma with highest marks, every time I had to read in public, it was hell. I got my diploma finally, the one I wanted. Then after university I had to find a job but I COULDNT!!! No matter that I had an excellent diploma no one wanted to hire me. Oh my, I searched for 2 years for the job. I live in Ukraine, the third-world country, here if something is wrong, you don't deserve to live.

Guys, girls, is there anything to be done with this? I still stutter. I went to different clinics, tried non-traditional medicine - nothing. Please if anyone of my age (for kids it's easier to cure) was cured, give me any advice. Thank you in advance!

Bonnie

Advertisement