Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's happened to glory-glory.co.uk

Options
  • 19-08-2008 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone know what's happened to glory-glory.co.uk ?

Site seems to have been down for days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Blue 84

Yeah I was wondering about this too. Would have been interesting reading after the Boro game I'm sure. Very frustrating also as it's the only other spurs forum I visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Blue 84 wrote: »
    Yeah I was wondering about this too. Would have been interesting reading after the Boro game I'm sure. Very frustrating also as it's the only other spurs forum I visit.

Maybe all the miserable Spurs fans crashed their servers! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Blue 84 wrote: »

www.spurscommunity.co.uk/ is my main one.

And for those wanting to frustrate themselves several times a day until the transfer window closes I use this site which brings up all Spurs stuff anywhere in the media from google over the past few hours:

http://comeonyouspurs.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Thanks, Hotspur.

i see GG is back in business now...

Advertisement