Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 CaptainMeerkat

hi all,

just wondering if anyone has been to Dr Joseph Dargan in Blanchardstown? Is he a good dentist?

I need to get a root canal done and its horribly expensive everywhere I look, up to €700 alone without a crown. Dr Dargan is quoting me €350, this seems cheap (not complaining) but is there something I should know??

Thanks in advance....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Gabsdot

Dr Dargan is a very nice dentist. I'd recommend him

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Anyone know a dentist in D15 that actually has a good 'bedside manner'?

I swear, the 5 most rude people I know are dentists....

Oh, and of course they need to be skilled as well.

Threads merged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Hey guys, I'm looking to get some fillings but being a broke student I was wondering if anyone knew of any dentists in D15 that do them for less than 90euro each!
    Ta!

Threads merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Ive always had a bit of a phobia about dentists and only go when ive no other choice. Used the one down the town centre a few years ago and the chap was very good as i didnt even feel my tooth being taken out . I went to the same place again but this time i got a female dentist who didnt seem that she was all that experienced and had to keep going out for advice. I left there feeling a bit shaky and wouldnt go back.
    I recently had to visit the dentist at the riverside medical centre in mullhudart and had a couple of fillings done and it was alright,nice chap and would recommend there to anyone. My phobia may have been cured for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Danniboo

Sorry for hijacking but does anyone know a good dentist in Kildare that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. What's the going rate for a filling.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

You might get more responses in the Kildare forum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lolita31

Adrian Loomes Dentist 118 Clonsilla Road Dublin 15 01 8213851

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

<snip>

I found Dr. Billy Hayes on the Clonsilla Road to be very good.

Dr. Irene Lavin on the Navan Road is also very good.

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

<snip>

I found Dr. Billy Hayes on the Clonsilla Road to be very good.

Dr. Irene Lavin on the Navan Road is also very good.

<snip>

Dr. Billy Hayes is fantastic at putting you at ease. Brilliant 'bed-side manner'. Such a gentleman.

I am however, not entirely convinced that he's the most hygienic of dentists. I was getting some work done and there was some blood in my mouth. He used that suction tool to clear it up, but I swear there was already blood on it as he moved it to my mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Bumping up....

To update.. Any new recommendations

There's a recent thread about local dentists here

Advertisement