Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Those damn foreigners again"

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

the firmly agree that the majority of nigerians over here are taking the money there getting for granted
    last year i was on a college course with about 10 of them in a 20 student class. They never turned off there phones, were always hassling people for help without ever saying thanks and asking lecturers to make them onto the roll even tho they wouldnt be taking the class( for grant/attendance purposes )

Also the sheer way there behave ended up with the top of the college having meetings with all the students. the course was about to be scrapped. I travelled everyday and didnt recieve 1 cent from the government for fees, i had to pay everything myself.

i heard back a week or 2 ago that now the course is scrapped and it wont be happening again in that particular college

this isnt a racist chant its just what people have been saying all along this thread.. work a little show some respect for being here and if your not in college look for a job and you will gain peoples allowance and respect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Well with the current economic climate the Irish are already starting to leave the country and work abroad no doubt taking jobs from locals but I suppose people will tell me that this is different.

But the whole point is they are coming here and NOT working. I have no problem with the ones that work and pay taxes. However the polish that are here and claiming childrens allowance for their kids in poland and exporting most of the money...... Leeches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Sligo 2008

gfg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Sligo 2008 wrote: »
    gfg

get fucked geebag ? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

MJOR wrote: »
    But the whole point is they are coming here and NOT working. I have no problem with the ones that work and pay taxes. However the polish that are here and claiming childrens allowance for their kids in poland and exporting most of the money...... Leeches

Agreed but the bulk are working and contributing to the economy, just like the Irish in the UK, but of course you will also have Irish in the UK not working and perfectly happy to live off benefits in the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 21stcentury

Sure I agree that foreigners shouldn't be scrounging off the welfare, but why is everybody howling blue murder just about them. Open your eyes and look around at all the Irish who have scrounged off the dole and are raising their kids to do the same. Generations of them have been doing it and nobody bats an eyelid. They outnumber the foreigners big time. But when some black guys sign on all the fingers are pointing.

An earlier thread went on about some africans causing trouble on a Dublin street. I am from a Dublin housing estate with very few foreigners and this "Irish pardadise" has got buckets of native scumbags making life miserable for the honest folk living there. The cops have done bugger all about them, and again I've seen generations of these F***ing W****ers been bred.

It's pretty hypocrtitical (and possibly convenient) to get worked up about the wrong doings of a few immigrants when our own house has been in rag order for donkeys years and F**** all has been done about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Good lord do you go digging for this one.

You could have found two dozen threads on the subject what were newer than this one.

Back on the topic of the thread.....I hear that they crave white women and eat all of our swans.

In all seriousness though, it's nice to see a group of immigrants that aren't here to take all of our jobs. Can't complain about that.....right ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Zombie Thread.
    Zombie Thread.
    Doing My Head, It's a Zombie Thread!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement