Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nokia CK-300 install - Audi A3 Concert Radio

Options
  • 19-08-2008 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

.wysiwyg { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; BACKGROUND: #f5f5ff; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 5px 10px 10px; FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #000000; PADDING-TOP: 0px } .wysiwyg A:link { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_alink { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:visited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg_avisited { COLOR: #22229c } .wysiwyg A:hover { COLOR: #ff4400 } .wysiwyg A:active { COLOR: #ff4400 } .wysiwyg_ahover { COLOR: #ff4400 } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } Hey Mod, please move if in the wrong place.

Hello all, I am nearly there with my Nokia CK-300 Handsfree kit installation except for the fact that it doesn't work. I beleive my cabling is not 100% right. I have attached pictures below to indicate the parts used and what is connected to what.

Carkit parts:

iMAGE_00105.JPG

Car Radio:

iMAGE_00104.JPG

Removing Radio:

iMAGE_00106.JPG

Original cabling at the back of the Radio:

iMAGE_00110.JPG

Original cabling at the back of the Radio:

iMAGE_00113.JPG

Cables from the back of the radio connected into the CA-139 cable :

iMAGE_00114.JPG

The cables from the other end of the CA-139 cable into the Radio:

iMAGE_00115.JPG

The cables from the other end of the CA-139 cable into the Radio:

iMAGE_00117.JPG

HFU and the cables that are connected into it:

iMAGE_00118.JPG

The input device CU-10 :

iMAGE_00119.JPG

Please note there are no LEDs on the above device, when radio powered on or ignition on. It seems that the HFU is not getting any power or am i missing how to turn on the bluetooth on the device.

Anyone performed an install like this before? Any suggestions on the cabling?

Francob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 RORYBBELLOWS8

Do you have the original Schematics for the Audi System

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nogoodnamesleft

Multimeter might be handy to see if your getting power from the constant 12v supply in the car as well as the ignition supply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Francob

Thanks nogoodnamesleft ,

Can you point me in the direction of the ignition supply ? I am not sure which one to test ?

Francob

Advertisement