Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRIMARY TEACHING IN MARY I

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

cson wrote: »
    A relationship with a laydee of younger than 19 will inevitable end up going one of two ways..
    Why 19?! I'm sure it can apply to ladies of all ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Not in my experience. Anyone > 19 always seems to have a bit of cop on when it comes to relationships and all that jazz. Then again I'm sure there's plenty of immature twentysomething yr olds fast_mover, isn't there? :p

This begs the question; what the feck has all of this got to do with Primary Teaching in Mary Dry?! :eek:

Not in my experience. Anyone > 19 always seems to have a bit of cop on when it comes to relationships and all that jazz. Then again I'm sure there's plenty of immature twentysomething yr olds fast_mover, isn't there? :p
    Firstly..take off that 'something' after the twenty.
    Secondly..yeah there probably are, and if your implying that I'm one..thanks.:(
    This begs the question; what the feck has all of this got to do with Primary Teaching in Mary Dry?!
    True. Perhaps you should take it to PI!:P

Ah no, I'm not really implying you're one, sure I've only met you once and then you weren't very sociable... But then again I'd never judge someone on a first impression cos most of them are misleading or try to mislead you :P

To PI it is! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

sure I've only met you once and then you weren't very sociable...

She did go to the Lodge that night with BD, and was very sociable imo.
    And I'm surprised that you can remember meeting FM, you were fairly langered that night, but kudos to you for being able to stand at all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 patrickoneill0

Hi Guys,

Just as an aside from this discussion, can ye go over to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055165326 and lend your support to getting Mary I a forum, or possibly sub-forum of it's own. I was told that there needs to be an interest before one is created, so start the interest ! It might benefit the UL guys too because events might be published for where ye can get access to the Mary I wimmen :) (besides Mór Disco!)

Thanks,

P

Mossin wrote: »
    ...and was very sociable imo.
    @cson: ...and I didn't even have to ask Mossin personally for his opinion!:cool:

I wonder why.....:P

...and what are you trying to imply, huh?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 patrickoneill0

Going starting in B. Ed next week and was wondering if the timetables are available online, and when are they out?

Thanks,

P

They don't seem to be online/out yet.
    Try later in the week. It's always been last minute with Mary I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭brucer24!

last year the timetables didnt come out til the weekend before we started.
    CANT WAIT to get back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

they came out that early? i remember one year going in on the monday when no one knew when our first class was, or where, and you'd to go to student services to get the timetable from there so you knew what you'd to do

ha that def sounds like mary I. me and about 5 others were in the wrong lecture for two weeks before we found out they had changed our lecture times.. the lecture told 1 of the girls in our class to tell everyone,she obviously missed out on us :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

rmacm wrote: »
    Who knows, probably doing something more productive than pissing about on boards.

Always.
    Peteee wrote: »
    No more arguing over spelling mistakes and grammar, except for the most serious transgressions.

They're all serious transgressions.
    Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Don't go...they're all weird!
    That cut me deep! :(
    Jesus are you ever gonna give up the pink underwear thing?!

*whole load of gibberish masquerading as "excuses"*
    No; no, we're not. You should have thought about that before coordinating your phone and underwear.
    Mossin wrote: »
    She did go to the Lodge that night with BD, and was very sociable imo.

Yes, we did go a-Lodging that night...that fateful night. *sigh*

I arrived so late into this conversation. My apologies.

On topic...the area around Mary I is pretty daycent; close to pretty much all you'll need.

fatgav wrote: »
    they came out that early? i remember one year going in on the monday when no one knew when our first class was, or where, and you'd to go to student services to get the timetable from there so you knew what you'd to do
    Yup..sounds very familiar!

Edit:
    That cut me deep!:(
    Oh well obviously I wasn't impying you there..shur your my drinking buddie!:)

FM - your next post is number 2000. make it a good one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 xxniamhxx

hey everyone!
    im staying in courtbrack... anyone else staying there?!?!
    i cant wait.. but am sooo nervous at the same time...
    starting on wednesday... orientation! ahhh sooo soon x

hey..you'll love it no need to be worried,courtbrack is great for getting to know people in first year! moving back into city campus next week cant wait! roll on the parties!

• Advertisement

courtbrack is alright from what i hear. i'm only accross the road (and up a bit) in alandale. near the pub! :)

Courtbrack is all first years so it's great for getting to know people, especially if you don't know a soul. Courtbrack people seem to stick together/live together the next year/be friends through the rest of the 2/3years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Bonj15

courtbrack is alright from what i hear. i'm only accross the road (and up a bit) in alandale. near the pub! :)

Are u by any chance in ashdown near scotts bar??:)

not ashdown, no. i'm in alandale, which is very close to ashdown and, thankfully, also close to scott's bar. now, i've always been a fennessy's man myself - they do a good guinness. but the pint has improved in scotts and they do a good carvery lunch too. you're also more likely to get a match on the tv there too - always an important factor!

fennessy's man myself - they do a good guinness.
    I'm a fennessy's girl..not for their guinness mind you, but for their lunch menu. Yum! We still got a date there BD!:)

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    I'm a fennessy's girl..not for their guinness mind you, but for their lunch menu. Yum!

bit on the bad value for money side for my liking...

Advertisement