Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geekgirls

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That sounds really, really interesting and a decent networking opportunity (always useful for a final year Comp Sci student!) - but I am flat broke at the moment! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Gauge wrote: »
    Sounds interesting... what do you have to do to qualify as a 'geek girl'? :)

Edit: b3t4, your post reminded me of being in 1st year of college and trying to join the web society. I enlisted two of my female friends and the three of us went along, to be told 'umm... we've never actually HAD women show up here before.' Needless to say we were treated like intruders into their little boy club for the whole meeting and never went back. No wonder they never get any female members when they act like that!

These lads are just idiots.:mad: I've known some girls who'd know WAY more about computers and software than me, did it bother me? Not in the slightest, if nothing else it meant I could talk about nerdy things and not have them roll their eyes, get bored and ask me to go away. Those lads probably just had inadequacy issues IMO.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Greek gurls are hot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dreamr

would the title "geekgirls" include those that lurve graphic novels...??

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

dreamr wrote: »
    would the title "geekgirls" include those that lurve graphic novels...??

animal farm?

hawt.

• Advertisement
Advertisement