Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

what are the fees

• 19-08-2008 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

can you tell me what the fees are this year, and what they are if you have a grant that pay for them??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

There are 2 types of fees
    Tuition fees: these are paid for every irish person's first attempt at college
    regestration fee: there are different levels of maintenance grant, but all of them cover the registration fees.

Im not well up on the grant so perhaps someone can confirm the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Registration fees are 1,050. I think you still have to pay the student centre levy even if you have a grant. So that's about 150. Will it not say on your account balance page?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

ON the fees page its saying that I owe them 5k. Now I did have to pay that last year as I quit and started again. As I only did 1 year of that other course why are they saying that I have to pay? Who should I ring to try sort this out?

Student desk:01-7161555

UCD_Econ wrote: »
    Student desk:01-7161555

I presume they're off on lunch at the moment?

• Advertisement

Don't know :pac: If you can't get through try ringing your programme office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

pithater1 wrote: »
    ON the fees page its saying that I owe them 5k. Now I did have to pay that last year as I quit and started again. As I only did 1 year of that other course why are they saying that I have to pay? Who should I ring to try sort this out?

They screwed up like that for me too (and not dissimilar circumstances, I had to pay full EU fees for 3rd year and I've also just been on a year out), but I went out to UCD today to talk to the fees and grants people and I got it sorted out. Paid registration online this evening with my Laser.

They screwed up like that for me too (and not dissimilar circumstances, I had to pay full EU fees for 3rd year and I've also just been on a year out), but I went out to UCD today to talk to the fees and grants people and I got it sorted out. Paid registration online this evening with my Laser.

Grand, I'll pop down to them on Thursday and see what the story is. Rather scared me there as I do not have that kind of cash lying around the house. :eek:

Advertisement