Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO no offers

Options
  • 19-08-2008 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I didnt get any offers that i wanted cause didnt have the right requirements.
    I needed @ higher level C s and i Only got one.
    I am appealing my english D1 but even if i get that probably wont get any of the courses.
    I want to know if there are any courses that i can apply to now that could start in september.
    I am looking to do computers

Thanks
    Wierdal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

yeah check out the vacant places on www.cao.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You can apply to Senior Colleges who don't use the CAO system, if you wish. They're not private (cost less than university in registration fees usually, though it depends on your course), and you can get FETAC qualifications from them, possibly some leading on to getting a level 8 if you can link into an IT later on. I'm not entirely sure of the details, but it's something to look into. Applying usually isn't restricted by time of year, though it is first-come first-served, usually they just want you to have passed the LC, and then there's an interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

do you want to do arts in ucd?

then do a fetac course.

Advertisement